You accidentally crash into the field, you climb out of the wreck of the helicopter and find out that you are surrounded by zombies. Into the Dead is a zombie running game in which you will have to run for your life, avoiding direct conflicts with the hordes of undead people ahead. The game is developed by Pikpok, and it is available as a free download for iOS, Android and Windows Phone mobile app systems, as well as for Windows 8.1.
Outnumbered by wild undead, the best option is to get out of the place, running as fast as possible. Into the Dead outs you straight into the action, using your time wisely for surviving and running instead of wasting your time with apocalypse stories. Prepare yourself for the deadly menace of walking zombies through an open field. Discover how long you last before one of those undead creatures takes you down.
The heavy breath and the groans of the undead while you pass them by will be the things that puts more pressure on the player.
This first-person game offers great visual details, featuring an environment scaled in gray colors for creating a tense atmosphere. This thrilling graphical aspect goes along with the tense sound effects. The heavy breath and the groans of the undead while you pass them by will be the things that puts more pressure on the player.
Take an initial look at the landscape to see the possibilities you have for surviving. Into the Dead offers different ways for the control scheme, using the tilt movement sensor of your mobile device, swiping toward a direction, or touching the side of the screen you want to turn. In order to kill the enemies, you have to them on them whenever they are in your attack range, using fire guns or melee weapons.
You can only control the way the character turns since he will be running automatically forward. The moment you start running, you will discover that you are unarmed, something undesirable once you are surrounded by enemies. Though the countryside you will get an arsenal of weapons, from a chainsaw to rifles, shotguns and machine guns.
The game will give you some missions and minigoals, in order to provide new challenges to the players instead of running on with no further reason at all. In case you find some mission that you can’t complete, you can pay a little price for skipping it. If you need even more challenges, you can share your score online with your friends, also online, and see which of you gets the highest run of all.
Into the Dead 1.8.2 Features
These are the unique features that you can find for Into the Dead:
- High-quality HD in-game visuals and stunning sound aspect that will keep you in constant tension
- Immersive atmosphere in which you will have to overcome your rising fear
- Complete all the missions and additional minigoals in order to survive and get more weapons like a crossbow or a chainsaw
- Compete against gamers from around the whole world in the global leaderboards
- Software optimized for tablets and supported by average smartphones
- Free-to-play digital download game with premium content to purchase in the online in-app store
- Additional game modes will be added in further updates
Join the community of Into the Dead and discover more information about the game on its .
Here we have listed the requirements for running the app on your device:
- Operating System: Android 2.3.3, iOS 5.1, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8.1 or later
- Size: 33MB free on the device and additional for downloadable content